Wednesday, January 19, 2011

B is for Baby Shower!

I dont know if its because of the Law of Attraction but it currently feels like everyone around me has either had a baby recently or about to have a baby! Its a baby, baby year and I love it as it means more little friends for my Anabelle to play with when she's older! :) 
And ofcourse the other great thing about having a baby is having a baby shower!
My beautiful (& glowing) cousin Priscilla is due in February and I was delighted to help her celebrate and to create a beautiful desserts table for all her guests to enjoy.

I was very excited as it was my first go at making bunting, tissue paper pom-poms, cupcake toppers & Tim -Tam cookie pops! (which where delicouse!!!)

Here are some photo's of the of all the lovely details...
 
Menu for Savory Table


Welcome Door Sign - made by me! :)
Dessert Table Details

Cream Horns - made by Priscilla's Mother in Law, Julie
Custard & Chocolate Cannolis - Made by Julie
Almond Biscotti - Made by Julie
Vanialla Cupcakes - Made by Julie & Priscilla's sister in law, Maree
Beijinhos (Portuguese styled doghnuts) - Made by Priscilla's mum Grace
Chocolate covered Strawberries - Made by Priscilla's sister Belinda
  Rasperberry Macarrons - Made by me
Blueberry & Bubblegum flavored Jelly - Made by me
Tim Tam Cookie Pops - Made by me
Oreo Cookie Pops - Made by me

Special Thanks to Priscilla for allowing me to be involved in her special day... now we just cant wait to meet the new addition to the family... :D 

No comments: